Sunday, March 11, 2007

Grayish Sunday

I'm not very happy with this weekend. Got to work whole day on Saturday, this week and next week. It's really tiring and of little fun. At the same time, there are lots of work to be completed.
Today, I went to the first session of the voluntary teaching at the FFTS, as shown in the photo, the kids are lovely and eager to make art. Indeed, we had a very happy lesson in the afternoon. And I got to thanks Irene to arrange a very spacious visual art room for this new module. After that, I purchased a box set of chinese font face at mongkok. After completing the transaction, the salesman asked me a funny question, 'are you a lecturer in the university?'. Huh, pretty funny, am I looking old or just because only academic people will buy the original fontface box set, instead of using pirated version? I really can't comment on his question!

No comments: