Monday, August 13, 2007

Party (yes, again) after our art trip in Europe



My painting friends were back to HK after their exciting trip in Kassel, Venice, London and Paris. You know what London and Paris mean to me! The British Museum, Tate Gallery, Centre Pompidou and Monet Garden, I am rather envy of their trip, being able to travel to these wonderful Museums and places.

Well, they still put blame on me as I told them Kassel was really hot when I was over there, and then they suffered from a sudden temperature drop to 10 degree Celsius. They called me from Frankfurt after getting back from Kassel by train while I was in Guizhou (I really wonder how much this call was...) and told me that each of them bought a really decent and nice coat in Kassel at €99+! And after getting back to Frankfurt, they wore their warm coat in cafe while watching cute German girls stroll around the cities in their haternecks, slipdresses and mini-skirts.

Gaylord was very excited in trip, though actually some of us kept worrying about the influence of hot weather on him. Just like what he said, we are rather full after this trip, after viewing so many stimulating and even encouraging artworks.

Thanks to Emil, she organised all the trip for us, yes, including me, as she introduced the very helpful travel agency Mabel to me. That's why Emil received the latest MS-Paint artwork by Gaylord in the last Saturday gathering.



Another happy news is that one of Josephine's students got an offer from Faculty of Architecture CUHK. For some very interesting reason, his mom sent a bottle of 21 years Glenfiddich (single malt whisky) to Gaylord! That's really terrific! This is my first whisky and may be the last, too, as it really tastes so great that I don't know if there is another whisky that can replace it. 12 years Glenfiddich is good on rock but 21 years version is better to be taken straight. That's really an enjoyable moment to have a glass of wine with friends.

No comments: