Monday, March 24, 2008

I am back from Guizhou



My Miao friend, a high school student


My friend's younger brother, a cool guy with gentle heart and a junior secondary student


Shot at a short hike


Tung Tung, a cute 3-year old baby girl, loves to eat and laugh


This silver neck ring is part of the culture that the Miao people are proud of.


Girls are busy viewing my shots, of course this photo is taken by my SE phone~


Qing Shui Jiang (清水江) by Shi Dong Zhen, same river, totally different from last summer, which was in flood but now gentle and beautiful. People simply have their washing dry under the bright Sun by the bank.



The loyal dog of my friend's family


View of the village, Liang Tian Cun (良田村), where my friend's family live


Do you find this beautiful cat a bit too solemn?


Liang Tian Cun early in the morning



Smart little dogs in Shi Dong Zhen


Another shot of Liang Tian Cun in the morning

No comments: