Saturday, May 24, 2008

Children visit to my studio

I always say, art links people.
A group of kindergarten teachers attended a forum held by Artmatch Group in HKIEd and chatted happily with us, and we found out that they found us from Fotanians. At the same time, I found that they are the colleagues of one of my old students. What a small world!
We worked out project for families of their students to tour in some of the galleries in Fotan in a Saturday morning, including mine and my friends'. It is rather impressive to know that the headmaster of this kindergarten encouraging the teachers of thinking out of the box, enjoying arts can happen not only in museums, but also commercial galleries and studios with artists working in them. This is a chance for these future master to know better of the habitat of local arts. It was really enjoyable to see both adults and kids love viewing our works!


No comments: