Saturday, February 02, 2008

My simple CNY eve dinner


Thanks to these two VIPs to my home! It's been a while not making such "serious" dinner at home, though it is just simple traditional dishes I used to have before Chinese New Year. And the quality was still so far so good. At least, I heard no complaint from my friends about any getting-poorer cooking skills. Most of the dishes were cleared! Perhaps it was also due to the severely cool weather, and my apartment was still pretty cool with heater and oven on. (Yes, we turned on the oven as heater to supplement the weak heater.)

Menu of the day:
Pig's tongue stewed with dried mushroom, oyster, and "hair" vegetable
Steamed pork sausage and pork liver sausage
Steamed fish
Fried glass noodles with dried shrimp and white cabbage
1 bottle of Riesling
1 bottle of Sauvignon Blanc
Mouth-watering? See if you have the other chances~
What's more, this is the gift I got. Lovely!

No comments: