Friday, August 08, 2008

Where am I?

It's now 00.47 in New York. Yeah! I am in New York~ It's been really a while of unplugging myself from the internet since I went to the States in early August, well, it should be after my water-soaked SE810i being traded by me on the day I returned from China. And you know, after switching from phone to phone, the SE phone and the Blogger start another blog space for me. I could only upload one picture taken at HKG Int'l Airport before our leave in Las Vegas through the expensive roaming internet surfing. (I am looking for my bill once back to HK.)

Well, it's been full of adventure here. I lost the little bag holding my electronic gadgets (8M CF card, Canon camera battery, my glamourous thumb drive, the USB M2 card reader...) in the transit in San Francisco Airport. Then the flight to Grand Canyon cancelled due to thunderstorm. And my luggage travelled in a later flight in the transit from Chicago to New York.


And I forget to mention the biggest loss in the 2nd trip in China that I've broken my Tamron 28-300mm Zoom Lens and it cannot zoom normally after it completed its most important tasks in Guizhou and Guangxi. Though I brought it with me in the trip in the States, I certify it unable to work after my visit to the Liberty Statue.

But, I am still cheerful travelling in NY~ And Washington DC On the go~ And looking desperately forward to my grand tour to the MoMA, METRO, Guggenheim and Whitney in NY in 1.25 day.

My dear lord, please give me short queues and more time!

No comments: