Monday, February 15, 2010

New Year Fests in Dong Bei Style

Thanx to my friend, I have enjoyed big fest in Dong Bei style for two days and three meals! Yeah, I dined with the family for two nights. According to the traditions of their home town, at the New Year Eve, one dinner for family gathering and then another with jiao zi in the mid-night! Of course, the jiao zi were home-made by the whole family including me. I could make the jiao zi like "yuan bao" but dare not to make the skin of the jiao zi by me because I was really amazed by the superior skill of "gan mian" by my friend! Amazing for the great taste!
Then here come the dinner in first day of the New Year. And the dishes were simply amazing! With lots of jiao zi, actually I was the last person who put down the chopsticks! I am addicted to the juicy and tasty jiao zi! Yummy!



The above three were amazing Dong Bei dishes! The last one was liang ban, a terrific dish, and I believe I can have the whole dish on my own!
Bravo Dong Bei Cai in Year of Tiger!

No comments: